Friday 2 August 2013

Summer Holidays- Sanctuary and shopping

As my previous summer holidays post(s) explained I headed to Cornwall for my summer trip this year with my mum and dad. I've decided to blog about my trip, but split them up into separate posts, because I know full well its going to be a long post otherwise!

Our last day in our local area and we decided to go to Gweek to see the seal sanctuary. The sanctuary was so cute and they do such an amazing job; some of the stories about the animals there were heartbreaking!


The Penguins were so cute too!
We then decided it was far too hot to be outside so we headed back to Newquay for some shopping and lunch at Costa! Yum yum! The day was pretty much over by this point, but not until we went and got pizza back at our little house, which was so so so good! If nothing else Cornwall has amazing food and weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment