Thursday 1 August 2013

Summer Holidays- Busy day

As my previous summer holidays post(s) explained I headed to Cornwall for my summer trip this year with my mum and dad. I've decided to blog about my trip, but split them up into separate posts, because I know full well its going to be a long post otherwise!

Our third day we headed for Lands End, The Minack theartre and Newquay! It was a lot of driving to do all in one day, but the weather was amazing so we wanted to make the most out of it!

Lands End was so pretty but there was a lot of walking involved if you wanted to see the area fully! We went quite early in the morning and it was lovely and quite so we could wander around enjoying the peace and the views!


Lands End was lovely! We even got to see a low flying helicopter, hope noone was stuck out at sea
My mum had said that she wanted to visit Minack theatre, which is a thearte carved into a cliff side, where they still perform plays now. The place was so nice and it was honestly hard to remember we were still in the UK! The beaches and sea surrounding the theartre were crystal clear like something from a remote island you see on the telly! If you're ever in the area, you MUST visit the theartre!



The views were amazing, like something in a film
Newquay was our last stop of the day, to see the aquarium! I'm usually majorly disappointed with aquariums and I find them quite tedious, but this one was pretty good! The beach and the main shopping streets wee my favourite parts of Newquay though. It just has a lovely feel to the area!

Newquay beach is so so nice

We headed back to our little house for a well deserved bath and early night! By this point in the trip I'd already decided I didn't ever want to go home and was already considering moving to Cornwall in the future rather than abroad!

@HanMcFly
smilingwontkillyou

No comments:

Post a Comment