Wednesday 14 August 2013

Liebster Award


As some of you may or may not know I've only been blogging for a few months and lets be honest over the past few months I've not really taken it too seriously; especially with my whole month of not blogging and my spout of bloggers block! But after coming home from a night away in Nottingham I was chuffed to find that I had been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Jamie of College, a Toddler, and Fashion? Oh My! and for this I Thank You (you have a beautiful blog!)!

Basically the Liebster Award is given to a blogger who has under 200 followers who has been nominated by other bloggers. Liebster is German for sweetheart, beloved person and darling. That in itself makes the awards so lovely, with such a kind and sweet word being chosen for its name. The award is also a great way to get blogs noticed and read by more people as well as giving bloggers a chance to find new blogs and follow them!

There are a few rules to this award; Once you and your blog have been nominated, you should follow these rules if you choose to accept the award nomination, and of course you would...I'd hope!!

You need to create a blog post with the following:
1- Accepting the award
2- Answer the questions set by the blogger who nominated you
3- Nominate 11 other bloggers (try and avoid repeats) for the award (don't forget to commonet on their blog letting them know you've nominated them!)
4- Set 11 questions of your own for the nominees to answer
5- Please place the Liebster Badge on your post

And that's it!

The questions jamiesessions11 set;

1-What got you started on blogging?
Originally it was from reading blogs such as Sprinkle of Glitter and Zoella, and wanting to have my own space to write about life, things that interest me and to be a bit more creative!
2- What is your favorite animal?
I'm not too sure about this; I'm a huge animal lover so there's too many to choose from! If I had to choose though It'd probably be a monkey.
3- If you could only use one beauty product the rest of your life, what would it be?
Such a tough question; completely unfair! I'd probably choose Maybelline New York, Falsies Volum' express mascara; purely so then I didn't look completely dead without my other beauty products!
4- What is the number one place you would like to travel to?
I've never been outside of Europe, so there's so many places I'd like to visit; but probably my number one would be Australia!
5- What is your favorite food?
These are really tough questions! I'd choose pizza!
6- Summer or winter?
Summer; without a doubt! Although winter does have Christmas...hmmm
7- What is one expensive item you wish you could own?
There's a few, dam you poor wages! But it has to be a Mac book pro!
8- Are you a student?
I am indeed, I'll be starting my second and final year of sixth form in September, before University in September 2014, hopefully studying to become a childrens nurse!
9- What do you hope to achieve by blogging?
I've never really thought about this, but I guess it'd be just a space that I can chat with other bloggers about life and just be able to express myself!
10- What is a main pet peeve for you?
I hate hate hate when people just don't use manors and are completely rude, it costs nothing to be polite!
11- What is your favorite artist/band? 
I have a very varied music taste and I'll listen to mostly anything. But my all time favorite band are McFly!

I nominate;

1- Touch of Crimson
9- lameyy

I put these in no particular order, I love all these blogs, they're so lovely to read! I'm sorry if you have more than 200 followers; I mean no offence(to those with both more and less followers!!); I might have miss read or missed your follower count!

My questions for you; 

1- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
2- What would you do with a million pounds/euros/dollars?
3- Trainers/flats or heels? 
4- Have you ever died your hair?
5- Whats your favorite film?
6- Is there anything you find difficult about blogging?
7- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
8- Can you/do you drive?
9- You have 5 minutes to leave your house forever, which 5 items do you take with you?
10- Pepsi or Coca Cola?
11- What's your biggest regret in life?

If I've nominated you I'd love to hear your answers, if you accept, so don't forget to comment with a link to your post! And Thank You SO SO much to College, a Toddler, and Fashion? Oh My! for the nomination again! 

Thanks for reading lovelies!


10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination, but we have already done it! We are still very flattered, love your blog<3

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops, sorry! must have missed that! Thanks!xx

      Delete
  2. Hi! I love your answers, I was inspired by exactly the same reasons as you hahaha :)
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks; haha how weird! You've got a lovely blog!xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination!! I will try to get my response post in soon :)
    xx abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, you've got a lovely blog! Ooo, I shall keep my eyes open for it :-)!x

      Delete
  4. Great answers. I would probably choose mascara as well. Or maybe just an eyelash curler?? hmmm

    I would LOVE to visit Australia. It seems so beautiful and the beaches look divine. One day. :)

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have a an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really like eyelash curlers...bit too viscous for me haha!
      Sounds good; I'll remember that!xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for your nomination, I will work on my answers asap. Flattered!

    www.whips-and-furs.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, you're welcome! your blogs brilliant!xx

      Delete