Wednesday 21 August 2013

Randoms wishlist


I enjoyed doing my clothing wishlist last week so much I thought I'd do another one but with random bits and bobs which I'm lusting after!

I again haven't done much shopping and spending but there's still bits and bobs I really do want to buy when I get the chance! Just like my clothing wishlist I chose 5 items;


1- Warm Bodies, DVD- My first item is a DVD of Warm Bodies which is one of my favourite films and that's not just because I'm a huge fan of Nicholas Hoult! I've just not got round to buying it yet and I really need to own a copy! If you've not seen it, I recommend it; unless you don't like the whole 'Twilight love story' story-line but with zombies. 

2-Scouting For Girls, Greatest Hits album- Scouting For Girls have always made some of my favourite music! I've been lucky enough to be able to get a ticket to see them in Manchester later this year with a couple of friends. I normally listen to all my music using Spotify or on YouTube but I really want a hard copy of their Greatest Hits album; brilliant to put in my mums car for travelling!

3- Billy and Me, book by Giovanna Fletcher-  I'm a bit of a reader, although I am a slow one. Billy and Me was written by the Lovely Giovanna Fletcher(Tom Fletcher from McFly's wife) and I've heard some wonderful things about it so I'd absolutely love to read it! But because I'm slow with my reading and currently reading The Mortal Instruments series I haven't bought it yet! 

4- The Nikon One- I'm not very clued up on camera knowledge and technical stuff like that. However my digital camera is a Nikon and I'd definitely buy another Nikon when I finally make the move to a SLR or bridge or something of the sought. I've read good things about the Nikon One and I like the idea of the changeable lenses. I also think it looks quite funky.

5- Snow fairy shower gel, Lush- I'm a major lover of Lush and love pretty much all of their bath and shower products. However my absolute favourite is their Snow Fairy range, and I mean all the range. But they only sell it at Christmas so I'm going to have to carry on wishing for this one for another few months, boo!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment