Thursday 29 August 2013

Beauty wishlist


My final wishlist for my little wishlist spurt is a Beauty and make-up wishlist; as someone who doesn't wear much make up very often this is more of a wanting to try products list and will probably take me an age to purchase everything on here in the future! Again I chose 5 items just like in my clothing and randoms wishlists;


1- Pro-Base Makeup Fixing Mist- I've heard a lot about this and read a lot about this one, its reasonably priced and loads of people have said it keeps your make up in place a lot longer! I think I shall definitely be giving it a go!

2- Mac Lipstick, in Pink Pearl Pop- Again I've heard a lot about Mac and their ranges, especially their lipsticks. I love this colour and think It'd be lovely for both casual and formal events and outfits. I'd love to give this one a go!

3- Soap and Glory, Butter Yourself body moisturizer- I have very sensitive skin so there's very few body butters and things I can actually use, especially on my face, that don't turn me puffy and red but this one is definitely my favourite and my current pot is getting close to empty so I'm really hoping to purchase some more soon! At £10.50 its not that cheap but its definitely worth it. Plus, it smells amazing!

4- Models Own Fruit Pastel Nail Polish, in Grape Juice- This one is slightly random considering I'm a nail biter so hardly ever paint my nails, but I love the colour and finish the models own polishes give and I've heard some very good things about this one! 

5- H&M make up brushes- This is another one which I have seen a few others bloggers talk about. I hate how expensive make up brushes are and I'm in desperate need of some new ones. The whole range, which includes foundation, eye shadow and blush brushes is reasonably priced and all seem to have had good reviews, so I shall defiantly be giving these ago! Unless anyone knows of any other really good yet reasonably priced brushes?

That's all my current beauty wishes! I did just realise that all of them are recommendations or things which I've heard so much about; I suppose that goes to show I'm not usually one to buy things that I'm unsure of or haven't heard anything about. 

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. hey Han I have the grape juice models own nail varnish and its very pretty!!! also I have the models own 'apple pie' nail varnish as they are currently on 2 for £8 at boots or £5 each xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo! Thanks Beth, shall have a look for those then! :-)xx

    ReplyDelete