Monday 12 August 2013

Clothing Wishlist


I thought I'd a clothing wishlist! I've never done one before and I'm all for trying new things!

I've not done much shopping or internet shopping recently because I'm trying to save money, plus I got a poor wage last month because my month was so busy I hardly worked! But I've had a bit of a ponder online and I've found 5 things which I either reallllly like and want to buy again(i.e. the only pair of shoes I picked!) or that I'd love to try out that type of style!


1- Is an open back Aztec Midi dress which I found on boohoo.com! I love the pattern and the colours! I think it'd be lovely for casual events or days out, especially with it only being a midi length dress; and being priced at £15 makes it even nicer!

2- These jeans are another boohoo.com jem(Natalia Mid Stone Wash Skinny Denim Jeggings) I love the colour, which I'm always really picky about with jeans or jeggings. These ones are also a long length and can be rolled up, as the picture shows. These are currently at £10, which is fab fab fab!

3- This jumper is just a massive must in my life! I love oversized and comfy jumpers, especially as we're heading back to wintery and cold weather! I liked this one because it looks casual and comfy, however it is slightly expensive in my eyes at £22 but its from River Island so the quality I'm guessing will be pretty good with it, so I suppose its worth paying for; especially knowing how much wear I'd get because of our lovely weather we get in Britain.

4- I first saw this tshirt in an email sent to me from New Look. I love the colour as its slightly different to other things I'd wear. The picture doesn't show this but its actually quite long and looks oversized- perfect for with leggings and a cardigan! I love the look of it and at £7.99 I will most definitely be giving this one a go!

5- And finally my beloved Grey Espadrill Canvas Toms! As I spoke about in my 'Summer favourites' post my Toms have been my best friends these past few weeks and I absolutely adore the comfort, style, colour and versatility of my current grey one! I have however over worn them and they look ridiculously scruffy, but for now they are staying with me and I shall continue to wear them! The ones I have(which are pictured) are the Toms University Espadrille, Grey Canvas Exclusives from Office and were around £38 when I bought them! 

Thanks for reading!

@HanMcFly
smilingwontkillyou



12 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award!! Here is the link so you can see the rules and such :) http://jamiesessions11.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html
    Jamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to find nice jean capries like that for a long time ! non ever fit right :(

    missmajestic2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too; I thought these ones were really nice!x

      Delete
  3. I love oversized jumpers! Cute post x

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wishlist, want them all for myself
    I’ve given my blog a bit of a redesign, please come and check it out if you have a chance and let me know what you think!.

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I fell in love with them all!
      Your blogs lovely, it looks so pretty!x

      Delete
  5. I love the dress, what a fabulous print and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally fell for the jumper and the toms shoes!

    x

    http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dress!!


    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete