Monday 30 September 2013

My week #5

Even though I'm still ill I thought I'd better do my weekly week picture post; just so then I don't feel like I've cheated myself out of a week update to look back on in the future!


This week was two of my closest friends 18th birthdays! The first two pictures were taken when we went out onto Blackpool prom/town centre to celebrate for Lauren's 18th on Thursday night. We headed for food on the prom and then had ice cream despite the weather! We spent the evening wandering the prom, laughing a hell of a lot! The night was so much fun! So Happy 18th Lauren!

Then friday night was Shanice's 18th birthday and she'd been planning a fancy dress party for the past year! It was such a good night and everyone looked amazing! The rest of the photos are from Friday night; as you may be able to tell I opted for a St. Trinians inspired costume. Everyone, and the birthday girl especially, all looked amazing and an amazing night was had by all I reckon! So Happy 18th Shanice!

I'm ill again and have college and some looking after duties to do this week so I don't really see much coming out of this week, how rubbish! I hope everyone had a good week and enjoys the next one!

Thanks for reading...if you did!



No comments:

Post a Comment