Sunday 29 September 2013

A little ramble...

For the second time in just over 2 weeks I'm ill. With going back to college and returning to a lack of sleep(both due to college and my recently unusually busy social life) my bodies clearly been run down. Don't get me wrong these past few weeks have been so much fun with a trip to London, McFly concert, partying and 18th birthdays! But I just wish it wasn't so easy for me to get ill when I've got so much to do!

I'll be honest, I'm writing this post instead of uploading pictures for my week in pictures post, which is lazy of me, especially considering I've got some good pictures this week! I just lack motivation to do certain things when I'm ill, and staring at a computer screen editing pictures and putting them together is not something I feel like doing today. I'd rather just type a load of random things for a change.

I'm currently snowed under with work and stressed to the max with being ill, stuff going on and University applications. Being ill isn't really helping with my stress levels. Oh and the nerves for my driving test have already kicked in, which is brilliant considering I've got just under a month to go, grrrr.

But HEY, I'm nearly 18; in exactly 3 weeks to be precise! Which I'm quite looking forward to! I've also got quite a few ideas for my blog aswell, which is unusual for me, but exciting all the same!So we'll see how they pan out!

I need to sleep, sorry about my rambling and I'm sorry if you actually read all of this...Thank you though!(its still weird to me to think people do read the things I post!)

@HanMcFly
smilingwontkillyou

No comments:

Post a Comment