Sunday 15 September 2013

My week #3

This weeks little week update is pretty short and all the pictures are from the same night; oops! I've had a super busy week and I've been ill for the most of it so I didn't really take many pictures!


The pictures which I did take this week were all at a close friends 18th birthday celebrations! The top right picture is with the birthday girl and it was a fab evening with some of my close friends and new friends; even if a little bit too much was drank! The two pictures on the right are my two favourite pictures from the night and the left is the little outfit which I threw together pretty much an hour before the party, haha I always leave things till last minute!


I hope everyone had a good week! Thanks for reading!

@HanMcFly

smilingwontkillyou

No comments:

Post a Comment