Wednesday 25 September 2013

New beauty things

As one of those girls who doesn't wear make up much, I also don't tend to buy a lot of it either, and if I do then its normally all at once. A week or so ago I purchased these four beauties. All four as it happens were on my recent 'Beauty wishlist' so I was very happy to make these purchases! 



After hearing so much about them all, and returning to a good old favourite I thought I'd treat myself! And so far I'm loving them all! 

MUA, Pro-base fixing mist- Living in England where its always windy, cold and raining its been great to try it(before our real winter arrives and I'm left with running make-up everyday!) and it honestly does work. I only wear powder normally but its been so good at keeping it in place when I do wear make up. I've never really counted or noticed exactly how long it holds it in place but its definitely still in place by the end of a college day!

Rimmel London, Stay Matte, Shade 003- I used to wear this a few years ago and rebuying it has been such a good idea of mine! I've fallen back in love with it!

H&M make-up brushes- The two brushes together only cost me around £8 and they are pretty good brushes! They give really even application and don't malt, which is always a plus! 


There you are, my mini beauty haul, type spending spree! Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment