Sunday 8 September 2013

My week #2

So as expected college got in the way this week. I didn't even do a full week(only three days) and I still had no time! I have however got my timetable but I'm still going to stick to these weekly picture posts until I know exactly how much work I have to do and I know when I have time to blog; plus I'm slightly low on blog ideas too!


This week was mainly based in college, doing awkward ice breakers, team building exercises and UCAS. Nothing really interesting happened! Although on my two days off this week I headed shopping with some friends, which was very successful and had a cute spontaneous walk/drive through Blackpool Illuminations. As someone who's grown up in Blackpool I'm still confused about the whole 'lets holiday in/visit Blackpool' thing; it's rather rubbish.

Yeah so my whole week was basically college and work; my to do list just sums up how much I had to do really. Of course though, I ate very well during the week; even if it was slightly unhealthy.

I hope everyone had a nice week! This next week should be pretty fun with it being 2 of my closest friends 18th's (The first two of 5 18th's I have this month!!) I'm quite excited! But it is my first full week back at college and on lessoned timetables for 8 weeks, so I can already tell I'm going to be knackered.

@HanMcFly
smilingwontkillyou

No comments:

Post a Comment