Monday 23 September 2013

My week #4

So much for Sunday blog posts. oops, but this weekend was pretttty busy and I was so tired yesterday!!


Yet again all my photos are from the weekend, rather than the week (I think that sums up college to be honest; boring and unphoto worthy.) This weekend was a weekend which I'd been looking forward to for MONTHS; McFly's 10th anniversary show at The Royal Albert Hall, London!! As a massive McFly from, for the past ten years, I was incredibly excited! 

Me and 4 of my closest friends made the 5 hour trip down to London just for the gig and lets just say, before I end up writing a million word rant about the gig, was perfect! Defiantly one of the greatest nights of my life! Not only did I get to see my favourite band with some of my favourite people, but I also got to witness a Busted reunion on stage with 2/3 playing on stage with McFly! And call me soft but quite a few tears were shed! 

When then made the car journey back up North and ended up crawling into bed for around 5 hours before getting up, ready for the day and work; safe to say I was knackered yesterday. But it was alllll worth it!

Basically that has been my whole week; just one big excitement for the concert! This week is extra busy too; with two 18th birthdays, fancy dress party, some other celebrations and college! 
I hope everyone had a good week last week and I hope this week is just as good; if not better!
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment