Wednesday 29 January 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday


This past week has possibly been the best so far; filled with motivation and healthier living! Yipee!

This week I've managed to loose half a pound, which isn't quite my 1 pound a week goal but I'm still pretty impressed! Me and my mum have purchased a nutri-bullet blender type thing so have been perfecting all sorts of smoothies and juices in it this week. I'm loving having a fruit smoothie instead of my usual two slices of toast in a morning. Cutting down on carbohydrates(although I may have increased my sugar intake, through fruit sugars, you can't win them all!) and eating more fruit and vegetables has given me so much energy and motivation to start working out and doing more!

I have also purchased Jillian Michaels 30 day shred exercise DVD, which I'm quite looking forward to starting; bit of cardio and muscle work should be quite fun. Especially considering I'm pretty motivated! 

My advice for getting motivated is finding something that you enjoy and finding something that works for you...yeah okay it might take slightly longer to reach your goals but at least you'll be reaching them in a way you feel motivated to carry on doing and feel happy doing! That way they'll be so much easier to reach as well, enjoyment makes everything that more bearable!
I hope everyone else is having a good and motivated Weight Loss Wednesday!



P.S. I'm going to post some other things on my blog again soon, I've just been super super busy :-)! 

1 comment:

  1. hey Han! Well done on your loss. Any loss is a loss so must be acknowledged! hehe Hoping the DVD is good!

    Lucie // Fatbeautyx // Youtube // Lime Crime Giveaway

    ReplyDelete