Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year to all


HAPPY NEW YEAR! Welcome welcome 2014!

I hope everyone had a wonderfully wonderful Christmas and New Year, I hope everyone spent it with those who mean the most and ate lots of food and were merry for the whole entire festive period. 

2013 was a pretty good year for me with lots of good things happening, meeting lots of new people and making pretty big life decisions. It was the year I learnt to drive, passed my test and bought my very first car. It was the year I spent most of my time ill because of my ridiculously poor immune system. It was the year I travelled to Manchester and queued all day with my best friends to see my favourite band. Its also the year I made the trip to London with my closest friends to see McFly at the Royal Albert Hall for their 10th anniversary show. It's also the year I did a hell of a lot of travelling, in the UK. Its the year I applied for university, had interviews, got some rejections and started reconsidering life ambitions and goals. Its also the year I turned 18. The year I went to Paris. The year I started giving blood. The year I started this blog and the year I learnt that people aren't always what they seem.

This year has taught me a lot. A lot about myself, about coping, about the struggles of life and about how to stay strong when you don't really want to. It's also taught me a hell of a lot about people and how they aren't always what they seem to be and can mess you around at any point. So just remember that some people aren't always as nice as they seem, some are too nice and only want you for one thing and some are just complete idiots no matter what.

Overall though I'm incredibly happy with 2013 and I'm hoping for an incredible 2014; there's a lot to look forward to and a lot planned. 

I have a lot of ideas for my blog which I'm going to hopefully bring to life this year and use a lot more. But we'll see, I could just do 10 posts and then it'll be December again, so hey lets hope that I keep my blogging up and can actually do all the things I want to do with my blog. 

So here's to 2014 hopefully being everyones best year to date, to everyone getting what they want out of the year and enjoying every second it! Thank you for the support during 2013, even just reading my blog, and I hope this can continue in the new year! 

I'd love to hear some of your best moments of 2013 and some of your plans for 2014, so let me know(my twitters below, as is my tumblr and of course the comment section! I also love checking out new blogs so if you want to leave URL's etc etc I will be more than grateful!)

Happy new year to all :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment