Wednesday 22 January 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday


Another week done. Where on earth does time go? But that's a whole other topic eh?



So after an awful first week this week has been SO much better! I've managed to eat healthy all week, do some walking(not quite as much as I'd have liked but I'm still ill so I'm letting myself off...) and I've managed to get my mum motivated too!

I've found in the past that having someone to exercise with or eat healthily with is great motivation, but my mum is currently on a meal replacement diet, which involves no food and 3 milkshake type things a day. As much as the results are both amazing and motivating I don't really fancy not eating at all. But she's also started exercising which means I've got a little partner, woo! We've started this week by doing about half an hour on the Wii fit twice in the past week, which is fun as well as (hopefully) beneficial. 
One of my close friends asked for a running partner the other day and I said yes so hopefully I should be going out running a couple of nights a week too soon!

Next week I'm looking forward to my nutri-bullet arriving which my mum ordered as a surprise for me so I can start juicing and making smoothies! yum yum yum(I'll post some recipes or ideas when I perfect a good mix for anyone else who juices!)


So all in all I'm feeling positive this week! I'm going to think of something else to post next week instead of just a huge bulk of text about how the weeks gone. 


I hope everyone's had a good week and has a brilliantly motivated week! 



1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you've really got yourself onto the right path now lovely, excited to see how you get on! And so good of you to get a running partner, it's so much easier to go with someone! I just uploaded my WLW post too :)

    Jenn Barely There Beauty | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete