Wednesday 15 January 2014

Weight Loss Wednesdays

Weight Loss Wednesday number 2.


First week done. And lets just say its been a pretty crappy week.

The week started well(...2 days), however I went out for a friends birthday celebrations and got a little too drunk, so obvious calorie, sugar etc etc overload which is ridiculously unhealthy! I then spent the next day eating slightly unhealthy... When Saturday came around I was feeling good and I ate healthy all day, even did some exercise and then BOOM I went to another friends 18th and yet again consumed too much alcohol. This week shows a bad week for alcohol for me, usually I go for weeks even months on end without touching any! I know I can go to these places and not drink, but sometimes I feel that its what I need after a stressful week at college or with things going on at home. I really must find a different outlet for stress though(any tips would be highly appreciated!), especially a more healthy one!

Then my week just got even worse! I got home after work on Sunday to find my Grandad had made a Pie for us....and cakes. I was starting to feel crappy so ate with my family. I didn't go overboard but it wasn't exactly the healthiest of nights. 


When I woke up Monday for college I felt awful. Aching from head to toe with a banging headache and a somersaulting stomach, so I decided to stay at home. Safe to say the last few days in bed have done me wonders but what little food I have eaten has been unhealthy. 

So this week I feel like I've really cheated and not taken anything seriously. I've tried but it seems the illness gods have been against me! So for this next week I'm going to get back on track and not give up just because of a crappy first week, I'd never get anything done if I gave up every time I got ill; plus being healthier should help my immune system and stop be being ill all the time. 


But on the plus side, I have drank a huge amount of water this week which is one of my goals, so I'm quite pleased with that!



So here's to another week!
I hope everyone else had a better week than myself and I hope everyone's hitting their goals!



1 comment:

  1. well done for posting. Do you know how hard it is to post when you have had a negitive week? Brush it under the carpet or give up all together? Thanks for writing such an honest post and equally well done for getting back on the bandwagon for this week..

    Drinks - I always drink malibu and diet pepsi and the malibu is so bad and sugary.. Drinks wise vodka tonic / lemade is the best one to have. I know it sounds yuck but if im going to drink my calories, I dont get too much enjoyment out of it and would rather them go towards food so if im going to have one, its that.

    pie and cakes - its so hard if someone comes over with treats or does you dinner and desert and the whole time you are thinking noooo my diettttt, You can always say " who wants to split this with me, I dont want to not have a bit, but i dont want a whole one ". I did that with my bf, we only had a pizza in the freezer and I said i didnt want a whole one, did he want to split it, it meant I got to have some pizza but didnt over induldge :P

    I am currently hosting a Valentines Box Swap with another blogger! It's going to be alot of fun! (link)



    Lucie xxx Fatbeautyx



    Vote for me in the #UKBA14 // LIMECRIME LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY (link)

    January monthly Advertiser - Samantha

    ReplyDelete