Tuesday 31 December 2013

London London London

Just after Christmas, me and my mum went on a little trip to London, which was cold and busy but still an amazing trip. I love London so much and honestly wish I could have stayed longer than the three days we did! The city is amazing, busy, but amazing! It's got some of the nicest architecture I've ever seen, possibly THE best shopping in the world and some pretty awesome places to eat.

I could write absolute tonnes about my trip(and I quite possibly might) but I want to try and keep writing to a minimum, as not to bore anyone, and share some of my pictures which I took whilst in London. Some I'm very happy with, and some I'm not happy with, but of course to save your eyes from my extremely poor photography I'll only share half decent pictures with you all(I feel all I do recently is share photos, rather than really blogging, is that a major cop out or?)

But yeah London was an amazing trip, with me getting to spend time with my mum, do mega amounts of shopping, sightseeing and of course eating. All my favourite things rolled into one, without the warm weather of a foreign country(but you can't have everything, right?)

I love London
bit artsy...
The London Eye's pretty impressive from below
Being a proper tourist
and I will forever know what time it was when I took this picture
The underground system really amazes me
This just made me laugh because it basically sums up the world today; always needing wifi
The trees looked lovely; all bare and wintery

Of course you can't go to London without seeing one of these!
So very prettttty

As I've started to upload images into this post I've realised how many I have! I'm ever so sorry but I want to share some of these with everyone! Ill try and keep them to a minimum!
Canary Warf at night is lovely and pretty 
Winter Wonderland was so festive and lovely, I defiantly recommend it and will without a doubt be going again myself!
Oh and they have FANTASTIC food
Evening sky and winter wonderland wheel
London has some very pretty trees in Hyde Park
Canary Warf and its mini shopping district are very pretty at night
What a big reindeer you have Covent Garden
Merry Christmas!
THE best place in London
Sparklllllllly

So there are my favourite, what feels like a million pictures, of my London trip! I hope you enjoyed and liked these snaps. Sorry for how long this post was though, hahah didn't mean for it to be this long! Thanks for reading or looking or whatever you want to call it, thanks :-)

@HanMcFly

No comments:

Post a Comment