Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas time favourites


I haven't really used many different things since my last favourites post. But since it's been Christmas I've had a couple of new favourite items, mainly beauty items, that I've been using a lot more and loving!


I'm not normally a candle person, but after a recent visit to a local garden centre I fell in love with the Christmas Yankee Candles. I am loving the Christmas cookie and Christmas eve ones especially! Even as I sit and write this I have the Christmas cookie one flickering away on the corner of my desk. They really do smell like Christmas and I will not hesitate to buy them or use them again next year! I'll probably leave them out all year because they're delightful, and I don't care if my room smells like Christmas in the middle of June. 


This month has been filled with gatherings and Christmas nights out. For the majority of this month, when the event has allowed, I've been using the MUA lipstick in shade 4. Although its not that long lasting I love the colour and for £1 I really wasn't expecting much from it, which is another reason why I like it so much, its cheap but cheerful. 
Whilst we're on lip care, I've also been loving the EOS lip balm in strawberry sorbet which I got as a present for my birthday. It smells so good, is small enough to pop in a bag and its a pretty good lip balm as its moisturising and doesn't leave your lips too greasy after its soaked in or rubbed off.


Last but not least in my current favourite hair product; the Schwarzkopf leave in Gliss, liquid silk express repair conditioner. In fact this product used to be a favourite of mine when I was younger and had very long and knotty hair. Since I've been growing my hair and its getting longer its started getting a lot knottier and because I'm head sore and hate trying to get a brush through my mangled hair I thought I'd give this another go. And I'm so glad I did! I honestly love this product so much; It makes my hair feel super super soft and makes it shiny and manageable. I can also brush my hair now without making myself cry or giving myself a massive headache. This is reasonably cheap as well, I think I paid about £2.99 for it and it lasts a long time. So I highly recommend this to anyone with knotty or unmanageable hair!

There are my current Christmas time favourites! Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment