Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas decorating

So its been a long long time since I blogged at all, and for that I'm sorry but I've had a few stressful weeks with family issues, college deadlines and Christmas organising. But when I did get chance to sit down and blog my laptop decided that it wasn't going to work which meant I couldn't upload pictures for my posts(which I had pictures for, ahhh!). But HEY its Christmas Eve, I've got my working laptop back and I've got some posts I want to share with you all. Some of them are going to be chrsitmassy themed but I will, hopefully, post them all before all the Christmas spirit has left 2013.

Lets gooo!

Being an only child, and now being 18 Christmas has lost some of its magic(that's not just me being boring, its not really the same anymore, even though it is still VERY exciting) but one of my favourite things is the Christmas decorations. We don't really decorate as much as we used to in our house now because I'm older and our dog just loves knocking things over and trying to eat all the decorations.
I'm still trying to learn how to use my new camera properly and get decent pictures, I thought I'd get a little practise with it over the Christmas period and shot some pictures of the Christmas decorations in our house. Here's just a few pictures of our Christmas decorations; Enjoy!

(and yes that is a cowboy hat on top of the Christmas tree...I had nothing else and have a great imagination...)




Of course the handmade decorations HAVE to be part of the Christmas tree...even if they are about 13 years old...thanks mum!
 




MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment