Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas beauty presents

I hope everyone had a wonderful wonderful Christmas! I know I had a pretty good Christmas surrounded by family and lots of food. I am extremely excited for new year though; lots of exciting things to look forward to in 2014!

I did notice this year that I got several beauty/bath related presents and I thought, HEY why not write a little blog post about it, because after all that's what this blog is for!



Funnily enough my gifts had sort of a common theme either Soap and Glory or Ted Baker or Lush! All three of my favorites; I suppose I can no longer say I'm difficult to buy for; with anything of those three instantly being my favorite things!



These two lovely Ted Baker sets were given to me by my cousin(top picture) and my Health and Social Care class secret Santa(bottom picture- although I'm sure you'd probably have worked out that was the picture I meant...). The top one is an au de toilette which smells devine! It also came with a body lotion which smells just as nice. The second set is brilliant as its made up of minis, which are perfect for travelling, and who doesn't love minis? It contains the Body spray, Body wash, Bath foam and Body soufelle, which I cannot wait to start using(even though I already have used the body spray and body wash which are amazing!)
 

Whilst on the topic of minis I also got this lovely Soap and Glory minis set, which I do not doubt will be travelling with me through out the year(the shower gel already has!) It has all my favourite soap and glory products in but in miniature, which if this year was anything to go by I will need these for travelling in 2014. 


And then as if miniature soap and glory wasn't enough, I was also lucky enough to be given this AMAZING gift set by a close family friend! Safe to say I shall be happy for pretty much the whole year with this collection of my favourite products and of course my favourite smell! I remember receiving this gift set last year as well and I'm still using some of the products now 1 year later, so I'm incredibly happy and excited about this gift!



And last but by no means least is this cute little guy. He's a Baby Frosty from lush which I'm incredibly excited about! He smells absolutely amazing and has been sat in my room, making my whole room smell lovely. I can't wait to use the bath ballistics that are wrapped up inside him; 1- because they smell amazing and 2- I've never used them before, which is always exciting! 

There you go! I do not doubt that in the next few weeks/months I'll be blogging about some of the products in this post, as I'm incredibly excited about them and I am for sure going to put more effort into my blogging in the new year(I've got posts ready to go and ideas ready aswell, wahoo!)

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment