Tuesday 19 November 2013

Christmas...HELP

I'm one of those people who LOVE's Christmas shopping but refuses to do it really early. This year my group of friends have decided to do secret Santa as there's 7 of us (Plus I need a few little bits for my mum!)! But this does mean I'm limited on my spending...which for someone who loves Christmas present shopping and going overboard is very difficult. 

I have a few ideas but I'm struggling to make them happen because of prices and things(Everything seems SO expensive when you're on budgets!) So, if anyone knows of anywhere with little gift ideas, either blog posts about them or websites or shops etc. with them on PLEASE let me know!! I'd appreciate it a lot, I just need a little inspiration!

Hope everyone is well!

@HanMcFly

2 comments:

  1. OMG I'm in the same dilemma - at work we have a Secret Santa and I have no idea what to get! I would love to read a blog with ideas - but I find that personalised mugs/t-shirts/pens ect work quite well and they are really cheap. Plus it makes the person feel special because you have taken the time to personalize it :) www.whips-and-furs.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only just seen this! Those are brilliant ideas, wish I'd have seen this earlier haha! I'll remember those for the future! Hope you managed to find something to get for secret santa!x

      Delete