Saturday 20 April 2013

My day- 20/04/2013

HOWDY

Today was boring but still a good day!

Work was so quiet that there was literally NOTHING to do and I didn't even have a party to host so that was a bit rubbish! But not to worry I've got a 6 hour shift and a party to host tomorrow!

But the sun was out so when I finished work, so I got to spend some time with my mum and the dog in the garden chatting and gossipping(to my mum not the dog...)! Honestly love my mum to bits! She's also booked a weekend in Cornwall for me, her and my dad in July which should be brilllll! Ive never been to Cornwall so I'm extra excited about that!

I then decided that seen as id been promising my Friends Easter nest cakes(which they've never had, oh my god) since well before Easter I should probably make them! So that's how I spent my afternoon! If I'm quite honest I'm rather proud of them(I know they're the easiest things ever to make but I don't care)! and if you've never made/had Easter nests, WHAT WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD?!

Feel very nostalgic, I always used to make these every year as a child with my dad!

I've also eaten a ridiculous amount of food today and drank a ridiculous amount of Mountain Dew, so safe to say I feel rather sick this evening. Well done Hannah. 

We're now in the 2 week countdown till McFly! EEEEK, so very excited!

Time for me to stop writing, chill out and watch YouTube videos because that's how rock and roll my Saturday nights get! 


No comments:

Post a Comment