Sunday 14 April 2013

Sleep deprived

 HOLA

So I've not even got back into the college routine of early mornings, long days and nights full of work and I already feel like I've been doing it for 3 million weeks. Okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration but still. 

After three half 6/7 get ups on Wednesday and Thursday for college revision days and then Friday for work(the first of three days of work) late nights and messed up sleeping pattern I feel like absolute death. Fair enough the last two days I've slept in till around 10 but on both days I stayed up till about 1 just scrolling though tumblr and watching endless youtube videos and then had to go to work. Yes, okay my shifts at work were only 4 hours a piece, but I work with kids so its hardly quite. 

I hate how long it takes my body to catch up on sleep and how easily it slips back into zombie mode. Why cant I be fully energised and refreshed every morning I wake up no matter what time it is?? Hmm guessing that's too much to ask for. 

But yeah back to college tomorrow so I suppose I better get used to being so sleep deprived and tired and zombie like. 

OOO and its the start of healthy eating and exercise etc. etc. tomorrow. Double yipee for Hannah. 

Early night tonight ready for the 6:15 get up and 7:30 treck to the bus stop. erg. 
(Note to self: MAN UP AND LEARN TO DRIVE SO WE DON'T HAVE TO GET UP SO EARLY)

Enough rambling from me. 
CIAO 

No comments:

Post a Comment