Tuesday 30 April 2013

McFly

HOW'RE YOU:-)?

Sooo, I'm off to see my favorite band ever in the history of everything in a few days and I'm far too excited right now! I'm going with all my faves in a massive group of 10 and I CANNOT WAIT! Its going to be such a good weekend. We're seeing them on Saturday 4th May in Manchester and staying in Manchester for the weekend(hopefully to try to meet them and so we don't miss our train home..)!

I've already seen them live 3 times and they were literally the best nights of my life! 
I first saw them on the 'Above the noise tour' at Manchester M.E.N. on the 19th March 2011. Truly one of the best nights of my life! Although we were quite far back it was still such an amazing atmosphere with everyone singing the songs all concert and shouting and screaming for the boys! 
(Bad quality, I know :-( ) The stage was amazing!
Danny Jones the absolute God
Best end to a concert ever

Honestly I thought nothing could beat that night. Not even another McFly concert but I was completely wrong with that! The following year in April 2012, I saw them for the second time in Preston at the KCAPL tour! This time we were standing and the atmosphere was AMAZING! I've never experienced anything like it! Everyone was signing  and screaming and jumping and it felt like everyone knew each other, even though we didn't. 

 Although at this concert I did learn to stand my ground when people ask if they can squeeze past you because they don't really want to 'get to their friends on the other side of you' ... they want your place. But it was honestly the best experience ever!


(Reaaaaally bad quality, I was too excited) 

All my photos seemed to be of Danny
After that AMAZING experience I got to see the amazing boys in my home town of Blackpool on the 24th June 2012, on the Headland. Again the concert was standing and it was such a good atmosphere yet again (I put that down to the shared loved of the same people by the whole of the crowd)! 
Mr Dougie Lee Poynter
Tom Fletcher
Forever a Pudd girl 
The weather was lovely and the other acts there like Lawson and The Wanted were really good to! I spent the day with my closest friends and jumped and sang our way through the whole thing! It was BRILLIANT!
So after the three truly unforgettable experiences at McFly concerts I honestly CANNOT WAIT to see them again. I cant wait to sing along and scream and fangirl and be surrounded by other Galaxy Defenders and experience the atmosphere! 

HURRY UP SATURDAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment