Friday 26 April 2013

Worst week

HEY

This week has 100% been the worst week I've had in a long long time. And there isn't even a real reason why it is. It just was.

Nothing has seemed to go right this week, literally nothing. I've had so much work for health and social care and all my revision for my exams. And then my mouth decides to swell up and give me major pain, even though only 2 months ago I had root canal treatment on the same tooth, grr. I've broken down in tears so many times this week at home just because of pure stress, pressure and annoyance at the world.

And then to top it off Wednesday was the 7th anniversary of my grans death, which was a hard day for all the family especially this year after everything that we've been through. So that was hardly a fun part of the week, especially when all you want is the world is just to be able to see that one person again and tell them you love them. R.I.P. Gran, Hope you're being looked after whilst watching down on us and smiling<3 
Me(I was only a few days old) and my gran, the most beautiful person I've ever met, both inside and out 
I've spent a lot of time with my family this week, purely because they keep me grounded, cheer me up, make me feel safe and I love them all to death. My family and my wonderful friends have been the only things keeping me going this week. 
My family in 2011, minus my dad
My family photos are always taken on holiday...
My amazing and absolutely beautiful girls
I've spent the whole week in a constant bad mood and I must have been horrible to be around! Lets hope for a better week next week! EEEK MCWEEKEND STARTS IN 7 DAYS! 

Boom 

No comments:

Post a Comment