Friday 19 April 2013

Week 1

BONJOUR

Oooops, not blogged all week. Gaaaah 

My week in 5 words? Diet, College, Sleep, Revision, Exam. 

Safe to say I'm completely knackered and fed up on revision and dieting and exams already. Can it just be half term again? or even better can it just be summer already?

My diet is more of a healthy eating mission. Pretty boring if I'm honest, I'm bored of it already and I've only done one week. I didn't even loose weight which is also a MAJOR knock in my confidence and motivation. But I'm going to sort out my swimming membership tomorrow then I can start a bit of exercise too.

I'm currently getting majorly excited about the McFly Tour with all the spoilers and pictures! Cannot wait for that! Only 15 more days and then its Manchester for the weekend and the McFly concert with all my faves :-)

So yeah, have a nice weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment