Tuesday 8 April 2014

Happy 100th and a little update!


Wooo, so this is my 100th post onto my little blog, aw! (and it's nearly its 1st birthday too!)

And in true Just a little blog fashion its a little apology/update post! 

So apologies first for not blogging for a while, but life is super super busy to get chance to sit and upload pictures and write an actual post. But I have been taking pictures for posts in the past few weeks so I've got several posts ready and waiting! Its half term so I have a little bit of time to sit and write some posts around the ten tonnes of revision I've got to do, damn exams. 

But in all seriousness I do actually miss writing posts when I can't get chance to sit and write. Anywaaaay

Little update time. College is getting tough but there's less than 10 weeks until all the exams will be over, yay and I'll be done with college forever. Then its uni in September,  but I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet. So for the next few weeks posts will either be scheduled or few and far between, which sucks but I need to concentrate on these exams. I'm going to try my very best! 
My baby cousin turns 16 tomorrow...which is so so scary. As much as I love seeing how shes growing up I just wish time would slow down a bit. Having said that I am only two years older than her....but its still scary.



I'm also at 10 weeks and 5 days until I jet off to find some glorious sun and temperatures. 

I've also been taking pictures over the past few weeks and just wanted to share a few with you; just sums my few weeks up really; 



There's been a lot of friend time, healthy eating, mothers day celebrations and in what little spare time I've had mini pamper evenings with lush and mini eggs of course!

Hope everyone's well, thanks for reading :-)

@littleblogx

2 comments:

  1. lush + mini eggs = perf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Miss faith, I'm from USA. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Garvin, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant.odia spells and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Garvin was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." you can contact the spell caster on ogbonispelitemple@hotmail.com he's very nice and great.

    ReplyDelete