Tuesday 15 April 2014

FOTD


 I've never done one of these before, but wanted to try it out. Woo yay for trying new things. 



Basically though this is a pretty boring post idea for me because I ware quite minimal make-up. Especially today...




Concealer- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection in Medium (or cool medium in the newer range)
Powder- Clinique Stay-matte pressed powder in Invisible Matte
Blusher- Very little, but I use Technic blusher and I don't know where you can buy that...oops(Side note, I'm looking for a new blusher so will happily take any recommendations!!)
Mascara- No7 Lash Adapt
Eyeshadow- Benefit Creaseless cream shadow in R.S.V.P. (and I just found out you can buy this colour on its own, I thought it was only in the neutrals pallet, oh so happy!)
I'm currently using brushes from H&M aswell!
That's it! 
:-)

P.S. I need some help; I'm looking for an everyday lipstick/gloss and a really good liquid eyeliner, so if anyone's got any recommendations let me know in the comments/twitter(which is below!) Thank you lovelies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment