Wednesday 9 April 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday

Well well well...two missed weeks. Ever so sorry but if anyone's read the post I put up yesterday they'll know I've been super super busy! BUT in the past few weeks of not posting a WLW post I have actually been living realllllly healthy. So healthy infact I managed to loose 2 pounds in the time I've been away!

I thought I'd share a few meal ideas I've been eating over the past few weeks; I'm trying to eat a low carbohydrate and high protein diet; 

Classic pasta salad, brown pasta of course 

Fry up only nothing was fried(except the mushrooms)
 
Chinese stir fry with soy sauce and garlic sauce, egg noodles and home made burgers

My new favourite breakfast/pudding
 natural low fat yogurt and a hand full of tropical mix(dried bananas, coconut, raisins, papaya.) 


Hope this maybe gives some food inspiration for any who need it!


P.s. How motivational is my work out shirt??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment