Monday 24 February 2014

My week in pictures

Well this is another one of my started but never finished projects. I started off so well posting each week about what I'd been up to during the week through pictures. But I've not done this post in a long long time. So I'm going to re-start this back up, so then my blog isn't neglected quite as much! Plus I quite enjoyed the challenge of remembering to take pictures during the week, even of the most mundane of things.
(Most of the pictures I'll be posting I'll probably have posted on my Instagram as well, which is here; hannnx oooo shameless)

This week was half term so I spent a lot of time relaxing, at home and with friends.


The first picture is my dog dressed in a scarf, because I'm one of those people who finds things like that really funny...
Second is a picture of one of my favourite films which I finally purchased on DVD and then found time to watch... I really recommend 500 days of summer, even though its not everyone's cup of tea. But I like it, its a bit more of a realistic love story than all the other cliche movies.
Third is a picture from a night out on Friday. It was a fab fab fab night, although slightly too much was drank...but when you only go out around once a month, like me, I'm sure it can be excused, right?
The fourth picture is of a little note, which one of my closest and cutest friends attached to a little valentines present; Love hearts and a love hearts candle(which smells delicious!). The presents were just a bit of fun because neither of us had a valentine.  My friends are so cute.
And the final, very vain picture, was taken on the night of one of my friends dance show which all our little friendship group went to watch and support her in. The picture was originally to show the make up and outfit I was wearing, but didn't really show either very well; now its a multi-use picture I suppose.

Well, that was my week! Hope everyone had a good week, I'll probably move my week in pictures day back to a Sunday from next week. I didn't want to post this yesterday seen as I'd already blogged yesterday, look at me on a roll!

@HanMcFly

No comments:

Post a Comment