Sunday 6 October 2013

My week #6

As expected this last week was awful. Nothing seemed to want to go right, there was so much going on and a ridiculous amount of stress! I managed to go a full week without taking a picture of anything interesting (just of coursework and sheets for college, zzzz)

But this week honestly did make me think about who I can turn to and trust the most. For me I would always say family but this week has proved the power very close friends can have on my mood and how I feel about something. I know everyone thinks it but I'm pretty sure my close circle of friends, plus a few other friends are the absolute best in the world! I can genuinely say they always have my back, and I'd honestly always have theirs.

There's something special about the relationship you have with your friends and I don't even think the relationships you have with family even come close to those with friends. I don't know where I'm going with this but I suppose I'm trying to say we take our friends for granted and should just appreciate them a little more, especially during difficult times.

Well that got very sentimental all at once, didn't it? Anyway I hope everyone had a better week than I did and enjoy the fresh new week!

Thanks for reading!

@HanMcFly
smilingwontkillyou

No comments:

Post a Comment