Wednesday 9 October 2013

Current favourites


I enjoyed doing my last favourites post (which is here; My Summer Favourites) so much that I thought HEY, lets do another! This time isn't quite as exciting really and a few of these things I've already spoken about in other posts (oops for always raving about the same things!) But...

My current clothing favourites include my sparkly new Converse All Stars, in Grey with baby pink trims (Which actually look neon in the picture!) from none other than Office (They're Office exclusives) for £40 with student discount. Although they were ridiculously painful the first few times I wore them, they're starting to get easier to wear and I LOVE them; They're so versatile and pretty!


My second clothing favourite is my autumn/winter coat from New Look, which was around £35...I think; I'm rubbish at remembering and finding it on the website! But yeah I really like the colour and the design, I don't think my poor photography really did it any justice. It's practical but is still a lovely coat; I did find that I had to get a size bigger than I normally wear because the sleeves are a little short, but other than that its my new favourite coat!


This past month or so I've actually spent money on make up and girly things like that, which is quite unlike me. I've also been wearing more make up to. I recently re-purchased the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder, which is my current favourite (I tend to alternate between that and my Clinique stay matte powder) as it gives a natural cover and stops me from being too shiny. I also bought MUA's pro-base fixing mist which has become my best friend! It's pretty good to say it was only a fiver! I've also tried the MUA lipsticks recently to, which are also quite good! The nail varnish is an Avon one and other than that I don't know anything else about it, other than its really girly and subtle which is brilliant when you can't really wear bright nail varnish(at least not whilst I'm trying to grow my nails!) like me! 


Finally my last favourite is rather random! I bought a Nintendo GameCube about a year ago and it came with a couple of games. As of a few weeks ago I started playing Finding Nemo and it's become my favourite game ever to play! I'm such a big kid, haha and I thought I'd share my love for this game with you just in case any one reading was a GameCube playing like myself! 


So there we go! My current favourites! I really enjoy doing these type of posts and doing mini reviews! I think I might start doing more reviews and things; what about I do not know! Anyway, thanks for reading!



4 comments:

  1. These favourites are soo flawless. The converse, and jacket and movie are honestly the greatest things ever. Also, some amazing pictures as well. Just came across your blog & happy that I did!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet! Thank you very much, I love your blog!x

      Delete
  2. I Totally agree with you, Nemo is by far one of the best Disney films ever!! Www.whips-and-furs.blospot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete