Sunday 23 June 2013

McFly concert

Hello.

Soooo, this post is a bit late considering its been over a month(nearly two months now) since the actual concert. ooops! But I just felt like I needed to give this post a bit of time and care to do the gig justice.


McFly have ALWAYS and will always be my favourite band. I love everything about them; their determinism, their music, their passion, their love for their fans and obviously their looks and personalities just wrap the whole package up. One of the things I love the most about them though is their live performances. Ive seen them 3 times before so I knew how amazing they'd be and how indescribable the atmosphere would be, but this time was completely different and I was majorly blown away.

I headed to Manchester on Friday 3rd May with some of my best friends.
After the rush to the train station and then the boarding the train we were off. But once we got to Preston we had to change trains and start all over again. Once we arrived in Manchester we headed for our hotel, checked in and grabbed some down time. We then headed down to Manchester Apollo in the evening to see if we could need the band after the concert. We got pretty close, but they unfortunately didn't stop, which we all appreciated because their was a lot of us. 
Unfortunately my best picture from them leaving; Harry Judd

The next day was our turn to experience the concert; The Memory Lane Tour, Manchester Apollo 4th May, 2013. Never had I ever been so excited for a concert! We started queuing at around ten in the morning, ready for the afternoon. Some of our group were still travelling up from Blackpool. 
Me and Soph just as it started raining 
Lauren and Me getting excited
Que number
My favourite people; minus 3 from out group of 10 and our queue antics

Once we were inside the building, which wasn't until around half 6/7 we ended up 2nd and 3rd row from the front, at the middle of the stage. Honestly the best view I've ever had at a standing concert. It was pretty warm but we were all prepared for that. The atmosphere was amazing, no other concerts had even compared. 

Obviously the atmosphere was even more unbelievable once the concert started. James Bourne and The Vamps were support acts, along with Mr Antastic and all were wonderful! Especially James Bourne, bringing back childhood memories off Busted!
James Bourne is wonderful

McFly were immense and we jumped and sang for the whole concert. It was rather hot but it didn't really seem to matter. As cheesy as it sounds the atmosphere was electric! Here's some of my pictures from the concert, not are zoomed or edited, I think they speak for themselves and how amazing it was really(They are mainly of Danny though); 
Danny getting us all to sing to him
Such a crowd pleaser
One of the best bromances in the world.
Danny is so sassy
Smileeeee
Tom the guitar God
I can honestly say I have never been to a concert as AMAZING in my life and McFly never fail to put on an amazing performance. The whole thing was made 10000x better because I got to share it with all my best friends and because we were so close so eye contact with Danny and Dougie was possible! (Especially with Danny in One For The Radio as we all sang and pointed to him). Best night of my life!

Sorry for such a lengthy post but I wanted to share the evening with you all. 
Thanks for reading :-)

@HanMcFly
smilingwontkillyou

No comments:

Post a Comment