Tuesday 25 June 2013

Birthday Celebrations

So it was one of my closets friends Birthday a couple of weeks ago and we celebrated with a meal at a lovely Italian in Blackpool and then drinks and drunken antics at a friends house. 

My celebration outfit; 
Dress; H&m £19.99
I then wore it with Black Wedges from New look
and a silver heart bracelet.

My Girls all looked amazing, and we had such a good night!


After the meal we then returned home for drinks and a game of ring of fire; by far one of the funniest drinking games ever!


I then embarrassingly enough ended the night, on the bathroom floor; which is where I slept; but I wont include those embarrassing pictures. But all in all a good night was had by all!

I just wanted to post about the evening as not only a memory for me but as an insight into my life. 


@HanMcFly
smilingwontkillyou

No comments:

Post a Comment